White Orchid Duet
(Inclusive of all taxes)
An anti-oxidant, rich White Tea. It’s light in taste and color but leaves an indelible mark. Infuse for 6-8 minutes. This tea can be brewed up to 3 times.
1. Heat Water just below boiling point.
2. Place the tea leaves in a preheated tea pot and pour over the hot water.
3. Cover and brew for 2 to 8 minutes (Adjust time depending on the tea and your taste, longer brews for a richer taste, shorter for a lighter taste)
4. Stir gently, and pour into cups through a tea strainer.
- The New IndianExpressA French ToastNovember 08, 2023 - 5:30 PM
- ET:Hospitality WorldChristine Samandari, co-founder of L’Opéra, discusses the brand’s vision for art-infused cafes and expansion plans.November 07, 2023 - 5:23 PM
- B-126, Sector 2, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
- Lic. No. 12719055000654 | CIN:U51220DL2008PTC184247 Name of the Company: French Bakery Private Limited
Registered office address: Level 15, Eros Corporate Tower Nehru Place New Delhi 110019