L’Opéra is looking for a Supply Chain Manager. The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for overseeing and managing company’s overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity. In addition, you will play a crucial role in managing and maintaining good relationships with vendors, distributors and store staff.
Your job role and responsibilities :
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy.
- Collaborate with production, sales and packaging teams.
- Determine key supply chain KPI’s.
- Suggest solutions for process improvement.
- Identify process bottlenecks and implement solutions in a well timed manner.
- Train and evaluate the team, provide constructive feedback.
- Identify vendors.
- Update supply chain practices and policies in accordance with the changing enviornmental policies, standards, regulations and laws.
- Assess appropriate material handling and equipment needs and staffing levels to load, unload and move the materials.
- Document physical supply chain processes, such as workflows, cycle times, position responsibilities, and system flows.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Supply Chain Manager/ Assistant Manager
- Hands on experience with supply chain management programs/software
- Sense of ownership in your role and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker, and a person who can anticipate and resolve problems, before they land up, actually
- Team Player and good team management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills